FREE FLOW RETREAT | 08 - 13 JUNE
ADRIANNA ZACCARDI | KYTHNOS
EXPLORE, DISCOVER, RETURN
This is a an exclusive experience, limited to 10 guests, which is designed for you to explore, discover and return to the depths of yourself. Adrianna will lead you through two practices each day; a sunrise practice including an array of slow but dynamic movement and meditation techniques, and a sunset introspective and nurturing practice.
Adrianna's dynamic teaching style is an expression of her spirit. Her classes are mindful, playful, encourage curiosity and exploration and are rooted in clear alignment. Her classes have become a natural space for her students to cultivate self-reflection and to feel what is happening across all layers of the mind-body. Read more about Adrianna here!
* All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES
- 6 island days / 5 nights - luxury accommodation on a seaside villa
- 2 daily yoga sessions (1h 30min each)
- Daily guided meditation
- 3 vegetarian meals (breakfast, light lunch, dinner) - Catered by our Nutritionist
- Fresh produce of fruits and vegetables
- 3 day cold-pressed juices
- Group pickup from Kythnos port upon arrival & drop off on departure
- Visit to downtown Kythnos
- Day trip to Kolona double beach
- Sea - kayaking (extra cost)
- Free wifi access in the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Yoga equipment (mats, straps, blocks, etc)
- SHARED: Sea view Junior Suite with double bed & shared bathroom -- 1.390€ p/p
- TWIN: Sea view Junior Suite with two single beds & shared bathroom -- 1.590€ p/p
- SUPERIOR TWIN: Sew view Suite with two single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 1.790€ p/p - Our finest room with its own balcony with sea & pool view. The room has a built-in King size bed (1.80m x 2.00m) with two separate mattresses. Ideal for partners or friends!
- SINGLE: Sea view Junior Suite with double bed & shared bathroom -- 2.490€ p/p
* The above prices include VAT 24%
GREEK INSPIRED NUTRITION
We love playing around with Greek food adding a healthy twist to our favourite island recipes. We kick off the day with a delicious breakfast featuring Greek yogurt, homemade granola, raw tahini, organic thyme honey and a blend of greek superfoods. Cold-pressed juices are served after the practice or to sip by the pool. A revitalising salad bar is available for lunch, with a blend of fresh veggies and our signature Greek salad. Each dinner is a big gathering around the table where we taste a Kythnos specialty, finishing off the day with a small innocent desert.
KYTHNOS SEAFRONT VILLA
Our Hideaway Heaven with breathtaking view to the Aegean Sea is located at the edge of a smooth slope just a few steps away from the sea. The villa is built with natural materials that blend harmoniously with the surroundings. Its highlight is a private rocky platform underneath the house where you jump in the water and enjoy your private paradise. Click for more images.