DYNAMIC VINYASA | 12 - 17 SEPTEMBER
ROANNA DOLEMAN | KYTHNOS
FIND PEACE, AWAKEN, RELEASE
This yoga retreat has been designed for an intimate group of 10 guests in order to slow down, find peace and release what ever is not serving you. Explore, swim in the ocean, watch breath-taking sunsets, eat delicious fresh Greek food and reconnect with nature. Each day the practice will include a combination of daily yin and yang (dynamic vinyasa) yoga practices, meditation and pranayama (breathing exercises).
Ro is a 500 hours Yoga alliance certified Quantum Yoga teacher based in London. She teaches a method of personal practice optimisation - based largely on a creative vinyasa flow style of yoga. Ro inspires her students to try new and exciting postures but also has a deep understanding of what it feels like to be a beginner on this exciting path of yoga. A safe and supportive environment is created for students to explore their practice, nurture themselves and reawaken. Find out more about Ro here!
* All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES
- 6 island days / 5 nights - luxury accommodation on a seaside villa
- 2 daily yoga sessions (1h 30min each)
- Daily guided meditation
- 3 vegetarian meals (breakfast, light lunch, dinner) - Catered by our Nutritionist
- Fresh produce of fruits and vegetables
- 3 day cold-pressed juices
- Group pickup from Kythnos port upon arrival & drop off on departure
- Visit to downtown Kythnos
- Day trip to Kolona double beach
- Sea - kayaking (extra cost)
- Free wifi access in the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Yoga equipment (mats, straps, blocks, etc)
- SHARED: Sea view Suite with double bed & shared bathroom -- 1.390€ p/p
- TWIN: Sea view Suite with two single beds & shared bathroom -- 1.590€ p/p
- SUPERIOR TWIN: Sew view Suite with two single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 1.790€ p/p
- SINGLE: Sea view Island Suite with double bed & shared bathroom -- 2.490€ p/p
* The above prices include VAT 24%
GREEK INSPIRED NUTRITION
We love playing around with Greek food adding a healthy twist to our favourite island recipes. We kick off the day with a delicious breakfast featuring Greek yogurt, homemade granola, raw tahini, organic thyme honey and a blend of greek superfoods. Cold-pressed juices are served after the practice or to sip by the pool. A revitalising salad bar is available for lunch, with a blend of fresh veggies and our signature Greek salad. Each dinner is a big gathering around the table where we taste a Kythnos specialty, finishing off the day with a small innocent desert.
KYTHNOS SEAFRONT VILLA
Our Hideaway Heaven with breathtaking view to the Aegean Sea is located at the edge of a smooth slope just a few steps away from the sea. The villa is built with natural materials that blend harmoniously with the surroundings. Its highlight is a private rocky platform underneath the house where you jump in the water and enjoy your private paradise. Click for more images.