ASHTANGA YOGA RETREAT | MYKONOS
DAY CHRISTENSEN - day1yoga | 23 - 28 oct
ABOUT THE RETREAT
Start Where you are, Use What you Got.
Our brains may be fried, our emotions may be in the gutter, but as long as you have a body you can use; you must use it. The Ashtanga Yoga practice has a million testimonials of its tried and true effectiveness but here’s a chance for you to see for yourself, free from the typical distractions and stresses of every day life. Each morning will begin with the traditional Mysore practice, (if you don’t know it, we will teach you) and each afternoon will be seminars on the most effective ways to use your body within the practice, to build strength, deepen mobility, and heal old wounds, and begin a transformative process that can evolve with you for the rest of your life.
Day is a level 2 Authorized Ashtanga teacher and practitioner bringing over 14 years of experience to her classes and workshops. Read more about Day here!
* This is an exclusive retreat limited to 15 guests. All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES
- Yoga equipment (mats, straps, blocks, etc)
- Visit to downtown Mykonos for dinner
- Beach time
- Transfers from / to Mykonos JMK airport upon arrival / departure
- Free wifi access in the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Still and sparkling water provided
- 6 island days / 5 nights - luxury accommodation on a seaside villa
- Morning Mysore practices & evening Ashtanga workshops
- 3 vegetarian meals prepared by private chef (breakfast, light lunch, dinner)
- 3 day cleansing cold-pressed juice
- Fresh produce of fruits and vegetables
GREEK INSPIRED NUTRITION
Combining a holistic approach to wellness with the Greek tradition we have created a bespoke menu which awakens the senses and lifts your spirit. Kicking off the day with energizing snacks and a delicious breakfast featuring Greek yogurt, homemade granola, raw tahini, organic thyme honey and a blend of greek superfoods. Cold-pressed juices are served after the practice or to sip by the pool. A revitalising salad bar is available for lunch, with a blend of fresh veggies and our signature Greek salad. The dinners will be catered by our private chef, each evening serving a different Mykonos specialty. Let it all go, with herbal infusions and raw cacao promising a good night sleep.
- Garden view Junior Suite with two single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 2.390€ p/p | 2 spaces left!
- Sea view Suite with two single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 2.590€ p/p | SOLD OUT
- Superior Sea view Suite with king size bed & ensuite bathroom -- 2.590€ p/p | SOLD OUT
* Suggested for couples, friends & family
- Guest house apartment with three single beds & ensuite bathroom (garden view) -- 2.190€ p/p
- Superior Sea view Suite with three single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 2.390€ p/p | SOLD OUT
- Sea view Suite with double bed & ensuite bathroom -- 3.690€ p/p | SOLD OUT
* The above prices include VAT 24%
MYKONOS LUXURY VILLA
A 5 star luxury villa and a modern example of Cycladic architecture in Mykonos. The highlight of the villa is the outdoor spaces gazing the Aegean and an infinity pool that spans from indoor to outdoor until it dives into the sea. Click for more images.