YOGA & ADVENTURE | 16 - 21 JUNE
JESS LEBLANC | KYTHNOS
This is a tailor-made Island Adventure limited to 10 guests who will have the opportunity to deeply feel aligned and attune to Kythnos nature. Each day will be themed out of one natural element which will provided the material to get out and play. Yoga sessions will include discussion, journal activities and reflection. A full day of Adventure will be the ultimate embodiment of freedom and movement experiencing Kythnos by sea-kaying to hidden beaches and short hikes to secret spots.
Jess teaches a movement practice that is fluid and dynamic, encompassing healing both the anatomy / physiology of the body as well as one's relationship to Self. Jess encourages you to truly feel free to express, explore and enjoy your own unique experience. Read more about Jess here
* All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES
- 6 island days / 5 nights - luxury accommodation on a seaside villa
- 2 daily yoga sessions (1h 30min each)
- Daily guided meditation
- 3 vegetarian meals (breakfast, light lunch, dinner) - Catered by our Nutritionist
- Fresh produce of fruits and vegetables
- 3 day cold-pressed juices
- Group pickup from Kythnos port upon arrival & drop off on departure
- Visit to downtown Kythnos
- Beach time
- Adventure Day with sea kayaking & hiking
- Free wifi access in the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Yoga equipment (mats, straps, blocks, etc)
- SHARED: Sea view Junior Suite with double bed & shared bathroom -- 1.490€ p/p
- TWIN: Sea view Junior Suite with two single beds & shared bathroom -- 1.690€ p/p
- SUPERIOR TWIN: Sew view Suite with two single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 1.890€ p/p - Our finest room with its own balcony with sea & pool view. The room has a built-in King size bed (1.80m x 2.00m) with two separate mattresses. Ideal for partners or friends!
- SINGLE: Sea view Junior Suite with double bed & shared bathroom -- 2.690€ p/p
* The above prices include VAT 24%
GREEK INSPIRED NUTRITION
We love playing around with Greek food adding a healthy twist to our favourite island recipes. We kick off the day with a delicious breakfast featuring Greek yogurt, homemade granola, raw tahini, organic thyme honey and a blend of greek superfoods. Cold-pressed juices are served after the practice or to sip by the pool. A revitalising salad bar is available for lunch, with a blend of fresh veggies and our signature Greek salad. Each dinner is a big gathering around the table where we taste a Kythnos specialty, finishing off the day with a small innocent desert.
KYTHNOS SEAFRONT VILLA
Our Hideaway Heaven with breathtaking view to the Aegean Sea is located at the edge of a smooth slope just a few steps away from the sea. The villa is built with natural materials that blend harmoniously with the surroundings. Its highlight is a private rocky platform underneath the house where you jump in the water and enjoy your private paradise. Click for more images.