ASHTANGA RETREAT | MYKONOS
LARUGA GLASER | 19 - 24 MAY
ABOUT THE RETREAT
Laruga returns to Mykonos for a second exclusive retreat. This retreat will be limited to 15 people offering an intimate space where you'll receive Laruga's guidance and support. Mornings will be dedicated to sitting in silence as well as chanting, to then commence the Mysore practice under her guidance. The afternoon classes will be comprised of the major aspects of the Ashtanga yoga tradition as well as discussion on the philosophy. It is her hope that each participant will leave the retreat refreshed, recharged, and inspired, maintaining the gift of yoga within moving forward.
ABOUT THE pRACTICE
The first practice will be an intro led-class for the group to find their rhythm. The mornings will be dedicated to Mysore class, which is suitable for experienced students as well as beginners. The afternoon practice will be workshops going deeper into the foundations of the Ashtanga yoga practice. In between practices Laruga will lead two yoga philosophy sessions followed by group discussion. By the end of the week, you will have a greater grounding in all aspects of the Ashtanga yoga tradition. Read more about Laruga here!
* All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES
- Yoga equipment (mats, straps, blocks, etc)
- Visit to downtown Mykonos for dinner
- Beach time
- Transfers from / to Mykonos JMK airport upon arrival / departure
- Free wifi access in the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Still and sparkling water provided
- 6 island days / 5 nights - luxury accommodation on a seaside villa
- Morning Mysore practices & evening Ashtanga workshops
- Yoga philosophy sessions
- 3 vegetarian meals prepared by private chef (breakfast, light lunch, dinner)
- 3 day cleansing cold-pressed juice
- Fresh produce of fruits and vegetables
GREEK INSPIRED NUTRITION
Combining a holistic approach to wellness with the Greek tradition we have created a bespoke menu which awakens the senses and lifts your spirit. Kicking off the day with energizing snacks and a delicious breakfast featuring Greek yogurt, homemade granola, raw tahini, organic thyme honey and a blend of greek superfoods. Cold-pressed juices are served after the practice or to sip by the pool. A revitalising salad bar is available for lunch, with a blend of fresh veggies and our signature Greek salad. The dinners will be catered by our private chef, each evening serving a different Mykonos specialty. Let it all go, with herbal infusions and raw cacao promising a good night sleep.
- Garden view Junior Suite with two single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 1.890€ p/p | 1 space left
- Sea view Suite with two single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 1.990€ p/p | SOLD OUT
- Sea view Suite with double bed & ensuite bathroom -- 1.890€ p/p | SOLD OUT
- Superior Sea view Suite with king size bed & ensuite bathroom -- 1.990€ p/p | SOLD OUT
* Suggested for couples, friends & family
- Guest house apartment with three single beds & ensuite bathroom (garden view) -- 1.790€ p/p
- Superior Sea view Suite with three single beds & ensuite bathroom -- 1.890€ p/p
- Sea view Suite with double bed & ensuite bathroom -- 2.790€ p/p | SOLD OUT
- Superior Sea view Suite with king size bed & ensuite bathroom -- 2.990€ p/p | SOLD OUT
* The above prices include VAT 24%
MYKONOS LUXURY VILLA
A 5 star luxury villa and a modern example of Cycladic architecture in Mykonos. The highlight of the villa is the outdoor spaces gazing the Aegean and an infinity pool that spans from indoor to outdoor until it dives into the sea. Click for more images.